Excursion to the fortress of Kuelap
$140.00 – $490.00
After going to pick you up at your hotel first thing in the morning, leave Chachapoyas heading south towards Nuevo Tingo. From here we take the cable car that in just 20 minutes we will climb to kuelap, the Millenary city located at the top of the Amazon Andes.
As we ascend we will be able to admire the great stone wall of 20 meters high surrounded by cliffs and precipices in the middle of the Peruvian mountain Jungle. After a walk uphill about 20 minutes we will reach the Kuelap architectural Complex.
We will go into walled alleys and narrow passageways surrounded by bushy vegetation to see closely the circular buildings that make up the archeological site, among which the tower, the Inkwell and the castle stand Out. During the visit, we will discover why it is considered the largest archaeological monument of the pre-inca civilizations of the Country.
Still dazzled by the stamp of this walled city on the clouds, we will descend by cable car to Nuevo Tingo. From here we will embark on the way back to Chachapoyas and take you back to the collection Hotels.
– 10 hours.
– The tour is made exclusively in Spanish.
– Pick up at the hotel and transfer back.
– Spanish speaking Guide.
– Round trip ticket for the Kuelap cable car.
When to book?
– Reserve as soon as possible to ensure availability, especially in bridges and holidays.
– You can book up to 3 days before (Chachapoyas Time) as long as there are squares.
How to book?
– To reserve the excursion to the fortress of Kuelap you only have to choose the desired date and complete the form on this page. Confirmation is Immediate.
Free! Cancel without Expenses.
The customer may cancel up to 3 days prior to the activity the reservation of the package whenever it is communicated in writing to Marco.firstname.lastname@example.org.